You’re In! Welcome To The Mini-Course…
Hi, thanks for signing up to our mini course. Your first lesson should be in your inbox within the next few minutes.
In the meantime, you can look at what you can expect over the next few days and a simple way to ensure your lessons reach your inbox.
Here’s What To Expect
1. Home Gardening Mini Course
Over the next 7 days, you will receive one lesson daily with information and instructions on completing that aspect of the course. Here is a recap of some of the topics…
2. Micro Farm Guide Newsletter
In our weekly Newsletter, you will receive information on new courses, course updates, featured videos, community highlights, project updates, and much more.
Let’s Make Sure You Get Your Lessons
Our emails contain images, links to our videos, articles, and other resources. As a result, they may end up in your Promotions, Junk or Spam folder. Please follow the quick steps below to ensure it reaches your inbox:
Gmail users: Move Us To Primary Inbox
- Mobile: Hit the 3 dots at the top right corner, click “Move to” then “Primary.”
- Desktop: Back out of this email, then drag and drop this email into the “Primary” tab near the top left of your screen.
Apple Mail Users: Add Us to VIP
- Tap on our email address at the top of the email.
- Click Add to VIP
For Outlook Users: Add To Safe Senders
- Open our email and click on More Actions in the top right of the email.
- Select Add To Safe Senders from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK on the pop-up confirming that the emails will not be sent to junk.
For Other Email Providers
- Add our email from to your contact list.
Join Our Facebook Support Group
Head over to Facebook and check out our new Home Gardening & Micro Farming Community.
There you can communicate with the team, share your progress, and interact with other ambitious gardeners and enthusiasts eager to share their garden updates, projects, and gardening tips and tricks.
Do You Have Any Questions?
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us in the Facebook group or here on the site via the contact form.
P.s. If you do not receive an email, please check your spam or junk folder and “move us” to your primary inbox.